Membership
Guild Summary

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderRecruitment Notice: The Wings by FaelinaDK5045 days ago3 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderRaider Availibilty List For Core and (FA)'s by ferdelance5047 days ago23 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ärk
Prospect

re: Recruitment Notice: The Wings

This is a challenge, a call to arms for all the serious raiders in our guild who are tired of letting core have all the fucking glory. Effective immediately I am building my own raid group. This group will be a PROGRESSION AND HARD MODE GROUP!! I will only take dedicated raiders who are willing to put in the effort to learn what they need to know to survive, and who are willing to set aside time each week to join me in Icecrown and make a name for ourselves.

The schedule The Wings will go out on is based around my own.

Wednesday Night
Thursday Night
Sunday Night
Monday Night

As I said this is my raid group and as such I have a few rules I insist upon and will enforce.

ATTENDANCE
A common issue with raid groups. Not mine. Players that have trouble making raid times will be replaced. The schedule is laid out above. If you cannot make it, do not reply.

I do understand that things will come up however. If you have to miss a night, or will be more than 30 mins late, your spot will be replaced for the night. I won't hold it against you, but I also won't wait for you. And I follow this rule as well. However as it's ultimately MY schedule, don't plan on me missing any.

APTITUDE
A somewhat common issue with raid groups, and the cause of many a wipe. Players that do not posses the talent or knowledge to fulfill their role in the group WILL be replaced. Fights DO need to be researched. The links are on this very website. It is not too much to ask to at least know what the boss is going to throw at you, and how to counteract it. I will NOT take anyone who doesn't know the fights. I'm sorry but it's crucial that people understand what's going on and I refuse to let someone clueless cover my back, or the backs of my squad. I do understand that we will be wiping, as should you, but repeated wipes for simple reasons I.E not dpsing bonespikes, taunt rotation screwups, or ignoring mechanics won't be tolerated. ICC is hard enough, let's not make it any harder.

That is all for rules. If you can abide by the above and want a serious part in The Wings, attach a post to this one.

CURRENTLY SEEKING
Tank. No specific class requirement.
Resto Druid.
1 Melee dps pref rogue or warrior.
2 Ranged DPS pref Boomkin,Hunter.

There you have it folks. Anybody want to put in some work? Get at me.

Ark

re: antoine joining

im here for ark group
ferdelance
Prospect

re: mage

i habe 5 k gs mage if u want him for ranged dps...
FaelinaDK

re: Recruitment Notice: The Wings

Figured I'd make it formal in my offer to fill the melee dps spot, I'm not exactly what was asked for but I'm available.

Jump to: